Tuesday, July 11, 2006

WordsWorth

The First Agreement - Be impeccable to your word.

What you dream, what you feel, and what you really are will all be manifested through the word.
Like a sword with two edges, your word can create the most beautiful dream or your word can destroy everything around you.


My word! The spoken and the unspoken one. That which I use to communicate with others externally through conversation and dialogue and with myself internally through thoughts. That which I use to experience, interpret, express and then manifest my dreams. And my nightmares. For every dream that takes me away from my truth eventually becomes my nightmare.

And I can use the word so frivolously and I can use the word so profoundly. And both are perhaps okay as long as I am impeccable to my word. The interesting result of that, though, is that my word, is based on expressing my truth, and will always manifest in beauty and joy. And when I am not impeccable with my word, it will always, without question, create destruction of my, and everyone else’s around me, dream.