Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Perfect Zero

There is this hunger within for perfection – to want to scale the highest peaks and dive into the deepest oceans in the quest for truth. There is this abundance of psychic energy that simply flows from every cell of my being leaving me with no choice but to give in to its force and accept that a mighty and forceful change is about to unfold in my life. A change from which there can be no turning back to the way things were. What would this life transformation look like? How would it manifest itself in my daily activities and behaviors? Will I look, feel, act and react in a radically different fashion because of this change or will it be a subtle evolution, empowering me with more stability rather than dynamic volatility? And what will be the motivation for this change? What is it right now? Is it not at this point the egoist need to make a difference? To be seen and heard and acknowledged as being unique, different, influential, attractive and ‘enlightened’? Will this temporary gratification whereby I see the changes in myself through the reactions of others to them be sufficient to guide me further ahead into the next realm of integral transformation? That state where my emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual being settles into a higher plane regardless of the effects and conditions in the external environment? Where nothing really affects this sense of being or rather nothing shakes the conviction of truth that is rightfully my very nature?

So, what will this state of being look like externally for the individual I, still living in this body and possessing this soul? How will I be? What will be the guiding factors that will show me that indeed transformation is afoot and consistently rising? Well, lets see, some of the characteristics of such a change would be:

- Calmness: Everything that is happening is happening for a reason and that there is nothing that can make this moment any better
- Serenity: That which is within is in complete harmony with that which is without
- Dynamism: Each moment is lived to its fullest potential
- Steadfastness: No temporal condition can change this deep rooted sense of pure consciousness
- Peace: Settling into my pure Self
- Energy: My most basic state
- Flow: Complete immersion into each activity at every moment
- Compassion: The deeper understanding of unity consciousness
- Beauty: Physical fitness, good health, mental equanimity, emotional well being, intellectual acumen and spiritual transformation
- Honesty: I am not who I think I am
- Witnessing presence: It Is
- Awareness: Unfiltered experiencing
- Humor: The only logical interpretation of this grand illusion of life
- Gratitude: For being the aperture from which the universe sees itself
- Joy: Being alive and fearless
- Integrity: Unshakeable conviction in Truth
- Wisdom: A process to filter illusion from reality
- Sincerity: Relating without ego
- Bliss: A feeling of inevitable perfection of this moment.