Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Where will you go, what will you do, how will you be?




How do I capture this? This feeling of suppressed excitement, anticipation and expectation? What is supposed to unfold now? I’ve never experienced a time like this before. This complete ‘down time’. No deliverables, no deadlines, no timelines, no people and project and data and information management, no clients and colleagues, no architects and managers and directors, no designers and developers.
No work for the next four months. Starting now.
Woo Hoo!

How will I choose to use this time? However I want to… happily, peacefully, quietly and excitedly. I don’t want shrillness in my life. That’s my interpretation of the human condition when the chatter of living gets so incessant and all consuming that it takes over every aspect of our beings. Shrillness – that is what I am sorry for – the times of allowing shrillness to take over my life. I’ve to just look at the postings on this page from last year to realize how much and how often. And now … at this moment it all seems so simple and straightforward. Life is sorted… as the English say. The same things and objects and individuals consuming so much of my time and thoughts and emotions have integrated simply and beautifully into my life. Exactly as they were supposed to: eventually and inevitably.

So, yes there are no more excuses for not living “the way that I’ve always wanted to”. This is it – it doesn’t get any better than this in terms of time, opportunity, incentive, initiative, interest and support.

Will I take it on?

I’ll keep you posted. :-)